Terms & Conditions
- Webdacity will never and under no circumstances commence any work that will be billed above and beyond what was expressed in the initial quote. For extra services that are required by the client or deemed necessary by Webdacity, clients will be notified in advance and work will only commence if written approval/confirmation has been received from the client.
- All projects are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit BEFORE any work will commence. This is to protect both Webdacity and respective client. If Clients wish to proceed hastily, they can provide us with a proof of payment
- No final project will be delivered without the entire project's payment being received in full.
- If more than 50% of the project's scope worth of work has been completed and clients wish to cancel the project, clients will be liable for the difference between the deposit received and the pro-rata amount owed for work done above and beyond 50% of the scope of the project
- Any and all projects that Webdacity undertakes and any and all intellectual property created in the process will be protected by copyright and remain the sole property of Webdacity, until the date that payment for services rendered have been received in full.
- Changes to projects falling outside the scope as stated in the initial quote will be charged at R400 p/h (at the time of writing)
- Webdacity reserves the right to place an unobtrusive link to our site ("https://webdacity.dev") in the footer of any or all page of all development projects with the link text describing the relevant scope of that project.
- For E-Commerce Solutions, monthly fees are payable in advance BEFORE the start of the month. If fees (or proof thereof) are not received, the website in question will be temporarily shut down. E-Commerce packages can be cancelled or put on hold with a 30-day notice period. If clients don't give the 30-day notice, the client will be held liable for the month(s) not paid and websites will only be restored to full working order once fees in arrears are paid in full.
- Webdacity takes no responsibility for any legal claims that may arise from copyright infringement or violations that may occur for clients choosing to provide their own media for use in their projects.
Social Media Management
- Monthly invoices needs to be paid in full BEFORE the 1st of each month before Webdacity will commence any social media management. Proof of payment will be sufficient should the client bank elsewhere than First National Bank.
- Invoices will be sent out on the 25th of the preceding month. A payment reminder will be sent on the last day of every month if payment or proof thereof has not been received.
- Packages are not on a contractual basis and to cancel a package simply send a notice of cancellation at least 30-days before the start of the next month.
- All prepared content and posts must be approved by the client before scheduling.
- Community Management has a maximum response time of 12 hours during working hours and a maximum of 24 hours after hours.
- Social Media Management Reports will be sent out on the 10th of the next month.
- Videos created & included in relevant package by Webdacity will have a maximum duration of 60 seconds.
- Webdacity has a communication policy of sending 3 follow-up messages if clients have not responded to communication in a while. If no response has been received back after the 3rd follow-up message, Webdacity will assume the client is busy and that the client will get back to us at a time that suits them best.